Nonwovens manufactured by Fiberweb® are produced as roll goods, however a range of converting technologies are also available to ensure fabric fit and function meet the ultimate needs of our customers.
- Slitting Fiberweb rewinds and slits an array of materials, mostly nonwovens, to the width, length, core size and other specific requirements of the customer.
- Calendering / Laminating Both flat calendaring and point-bonding are available to create custom composite fabrics, using heat and pressure to combine and bond two or more layers together.
- Sonic Welding Fiberweb also offers ultra-sonic welding, an alternate method of laminating two or more layers of fabric together by ultra-sonic frequencies. This technology is also utilized to make extremely wide-width fabrics.
- Printing Two-color flexographic printing is available to customize fabric to customer specification.
- Sewing Fiberweb offers industrial sewing capabilities, with the ability to sew several layers of heavy-weight fabric together.
- Coating Fiberweb has aqueous surface treatment and extrusion coating capabilities to develop the next generation innovative coated products.
- Recycling Fiberweb uses manufacturing by-products that would otherwise be discarded or sent to the landfill and coverts them into usable goods for resale in niche markets.