Fiberweb® Technical Nonwovens draws on Fiberweb's advanced, state-of-the-art nonwoven manufacturing and research facilities and is supported by over 235 years of combined experience in nonwoven product development.
Our custom nonwoven fabrics are engineered and developed through an array of material and process variations, including:
- Resins and Fibers: Polypropylene, Polyester, Polyethylene, PLA, Rayon, Cotton, FDA-compliant raw materials, melt-additives, color
- Nonwoven Processes: Continuous Filament Spunbond, Meltblown, Carded and Airlaid
- In-Line Processes: Thermalbond (Area Bonded, Point Bonded), Through-Air Bonding, Resin Bonding, Embossing, Aqueous Coatings
- Value-Added Capabilities: Coating, Laminating, Calendering, Printing, Sewing, Converting
- Production Facilities: Global manufacturing capabilities
Contact Us today to discuss how Fiberweb Technical Nonwovens can develop customized solutions to meet individual specifications.